Battlelore components

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Voldemort

Voldemort

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:12 AM

Hello everybody, the problem with Battlelore discoloring dice has been resolved? If I should buy the new spare set from Fantasy Flight I should incur in the same problem? Also some of my sticker's banners are peeling away, it seems that the glue has not taken in well, does exists replacement Banners and Stickers to buy? Thank you to everyone so kind to post a reply

#2 caradoc

caradoc

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

You can't purchase replacement banners and stickers - I had a couple that did the same, I used a little glue and they stayed put no worries.

Yes - as far as I'm aware the problem exists with the replacement dice - though I've used my first set for 20+ games and they are still easy to see and read (there's just been a bit of colour loss - particularly on the Lore symbol).  I have a replacement set waiting in the wings should I require them.  I can't be 100% on this though - as my replacement dice came from Days of Wonder - though I don't imagine that FFG's stock are any different.

Cheers,

Giles.

#3 KatieL

KatieL

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:31 AM

If people are happy just with coloured spots, Kaplow makes some with red/green/blue/yellow/black/purple which could be usable. See www.kaplowgames.com/page67.html  -- plastic, 20mm.

I've also seen 16mm and 18mm painted wood ones with the same coloured spots at DiceShopOnline, which says they're made by Kaplow, but I can't find them in K's eccentric catalogue system.

As for the flags, gluing them on and putting a thin coat of matte sealer over the top may preserve them for the decades to come.

#4 Hugolin

Hugolin

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

Seems 'kaplow' has been replaced with 'koplow', with an 'o'. 

Thanks for the link! Pretty crazy selection of dice!

http://www.koplowgames.com/page63.html

#5 EatSleepPharmacy

EatSleepPharmacy

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

When I got my copy I coated each face of the dice with clear urethane. I've not had any issues with the paint chipping off since!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS