Photo

Question about multiple "MC84 Big Boss" in play.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cchopman

cchopman

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

MC84 Big Boss
Forced: At the beginning of your turn, the unit with the lowest printed cost must be sacrificed. You choose in case of a tie.

If there are 3 copies of "MC84 Big Boss" in play, how many unit must be sacrificed? 3 or just one?

Thanks for reply...

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

Each triggers once, so three.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 LFenix

LFenix

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

Same as your other question: 3

I´m not sure I have that card in particullar, but be sure it´s not a unique card, cause then you can only have 1 in play at any given time ;)

#4 Junglecat

Junglecat

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

The way it's worded it sounds to me like it's the lowest cost unit of ANY player involved? So I'd want to build a deck with high cost orc units, ensuring that my opponent(s) are the ones that end up having to sacrifice every turn and not me. Am I understanding this correctly?

#5 Junglecat

Junglecat

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

I hope nobody's offended that I give this a bump. I just want to make sure that I'm understanding the idea behind Big Boss before I use him in a 3 player game tonight.

#6 herzogar

herzogar

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Yep, that's exactly how they work. Remember that Forced: effects that work of the same trigger each happen as separate instances, so they could potentially kill off one of your own Big Bosses before they have a chance to trigger.

#7 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

herzogar said:

Yep, that's exactly how they work. Remember that Forced: effects that work of the same trigger each happen as separate instances, so they could potentially kill off one of your own Big Bosses before they have a chance to trigger.

Nope, effects trigger and exist independent of the source.

#8 Junglecat

Junglecat

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

Thanks a ton fellas! Just in the nick of time. Well, off I go to singlehandedly smash the hopes and dreams of the High Elves AND the Empire of men!

#9 herzogar

herzogar

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

Ah, got it wrong. Which means you could potentially kill off all your Big Bosses in one turn through their own abilities then, yay.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS