• 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

When has it been released?

#2 Big Borg

Big Borg

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

This product is not sold in stores.  Rather it is sold by ordering directly through FFG (Print-on Demand Section), which assembles the orders and then prints them.   It is available worldwide and from what i've read the international shipping costs are reasonable.

#3 Feqz

Feqz

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:07 AM

As far as I know translations are planned (for those of you who play translated versions).

E. g. in Germany you could get the PoD for MoM (original) in stores without problems. Not so with TMaO.

#4 Shelfwear

Shelfwear

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:00 AM

This ebay seller sells it worldwide for only 4.33 US$ shipping

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Lord-Of-The-Rings-LCG-The-Massing-At-Osgiliath-Expansion-GENCON-2011-Promo-Pack-/330629639071?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfb0feb9f

#5 Big Borg

Big Borg

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

My local gaming store got packs to sell in the store.  I didn't realize that was going to happen.

#6 karat

karat

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

The print on demand items are all supposed to be available to retailers:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_npm_sec.asp?eidm=59&esem=1

Unless this is somehow an exception to their stated policy, it should be available to retailers, if they choose to stock it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS