Fenrisian Wolves

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

I created stat blocks and skill lists and so on for Fenrisian wolves, all four types.

javascript:void(0);/*1317426559484*/ 

#2 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:21 PM

Updated to bring in some size rules I missed, as well as add talents that support the fluff for the wolves.

Any feedback is welcomed. They seem a little bit too ambush predator at the moment, with high conceal and silent move skills. I may remove them and use something else in their place.

#3 SolP

SolP

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

There are no wolfs on Fenris!

Looks good though, but pretty bad-ass.

#4 Honir

Honir

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

Thanks so much!

I'm actually writing a campaign where the players start as adolescents on Fenris, passing their trials to be considered for training as Space Marines, so I will definitely use this.

#5 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

Awesome.Glad to see someone has a use for it. Make a note though, I'm going to change Thunderwolves at some point. Stealth doesn't work for them.

#6 Wolf Priest Ranek

Wolf Priest Ranek

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:49 AM

Do you know how different the profile from first founding is?

#7 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

It isn't that far off. The profile from the book isn't as good with skills and is less perceptive, but is both stronger and tougher. There is also an error with the profile in the book. Movement should be 12/24/36/72.

#8 Gaire

Gaire

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:47 PM

Yeah. They forgot to add the +1 to movement for Size before doubling for Quadruped.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS