Photo

AMMO TOKENS (instructions and printable sheet)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 samruiz123

samruiz123

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hello everyone, it is me again, making stuff up to make this awesome game even better!..well, at least trying to.  Anyways, I thought it would be so cool if we could have ammo tokens that we coudl flip and find stuff at random....so I made up this sheet of tokens that you can cut, glue and use with the game. you can download the file from rapidshare at:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3696741588/AMMO_TOKEN.pdf

now I recommend you download this as soon as possible as per rapidshare only allows a small amount of time for the FREE side of it...so I encourage you to contact me through here if you were unable to download.

You can print this on a regular letter sized card stock paper...I recommend going a bit better with glossy card stock!

Alright, that is all I have, hope you enjoy these and hope you can give me some feedback to let mek now how it worked out with your game.

Have a nice day everyone!

#2 samruiz123

samruiz123

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

Wondering if anyone used these? If you found them useful?....I know I found them useful...played a few times with them...even with these, the game was hard enough and lost a couple games! Any feedback would be great. thank you.

#3 samruiz123

samruiz123

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:00 AM

ok after playing with this new ammo rule i found that if you decide to place 2 tokens in each area (as per my previuos rules stated that you could 'choose to place 1 or 2 tokens in each equipment area',  then you ended up with so much ammo that the game was too easy. ...SO.......i have changed the rules a bit:

FOR A GAME WITH 1 OR 2 PLAYERS : only place 1 token in each equipment area.

FOR A GAME WITH 3 PLAYERS: you can place 2 tokens in only 1 equipment area, and the other equipment areas take 1 token.

FOR A GAME WITH 4 PLAYERS: you can place 2 tokens in only 2 of the equipment areas, and the other equipment areas take 1 token,.

if anyone tries these rules I would appreciate feedback..thanks.

#4 samruiz123

samruiz123

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:23 AM

hey kotlok...this is the posting for the troika weapon.

#5 golem101

golem101

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:51 AM

Will try the rules ASAP, thanks for the resource!

#6 onimike

onimike

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

all these extras are awesome but how do u make these our find them i got things i want to put in and print but dont have a good enough way to do this want them to look nice too would appreciate if u could help me out

#7 samruiz123

samruiz123

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

hey onimike...forgive me but I am not quite sure about what you would like me to help you with? Could you kindly elaborate maybe? thanks! will be glad to help you out!

#8 onimike

onimike

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:54 AM

like your mission of Ashes, or the Ammo tokens and even the propane tanks for the kryll mission variant. All the cards, tokens and maptile are  awesome they look almost idenical to the real cards. My ? is how do you make them? Do you have a specific program? or do you photo shop?  I would like your help with this cause I really like them and the idea and would like to try out some of the variants I have and post them up because every thing i've gotten from here has been very nice so i want give some good looking cards with some great variants.

#9 onimike

onimike

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

onimike said:

like your mission of Ashes, or the Ammo tokens and even the propane tanks for the kryll mission variant. All the cards, tokens and maptile are  awesome they look almost idenical to the real cards. My ? is how do you make them? Do you have a specific program? or do you photo shop?  I would like your help with this cause I really like them and the idea and would like to try out some of the variants I have and post them up because every thing i've gotten from here has been very nice so i want give some good looking cards with some great variants.

and thank you

#10 onimike

onimike

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:01 AM

onimike said:

onimike said:

and thank you

#11 onimike

onimike

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:24 AM

samruiz123 it says i cant dl this do you still have a copy?

#12 Teck-Siong

Teck-Siong

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

I can't download it either.  It stated download was not available.  Can you please upload it again? It is a cool idea. I would try it out.

#13 samruiz123

samruiz123

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:37 AM

Hey Onimike....i do photoshop the stuff i make. it takes a while to make, but in the end i thik they come out ok.....if you have knowledge of how to use photoshop then it should be no problem for you...you just have to be craetive in the way of how to arrange stuff, get info from th enet, pics, etc.....not that hard..but it time consuming...that is why i have yet to finish mission 4!......i have the map...but i havent finished the mission cards yet....i will eventually........anyways, i am glad that people are enjoying them..hope that the playability of the missions, ammo tokens, propane stuff, etc are working out well. if there are doubts or quesitons let me know..  I did upload again the files to rapidshare...it is weird that you cannot download them...mmm....i will post again.

this is the KRILL and PROPANE

https://rapidshare.com/files/556754649/KRILL_2.pdf

This is mision 2:

https://rapidshare.com/files/172950157/ACT_1_-_Trial_by_fire.jpg

this is mission 1:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2348199374/ACT_1_-_14_years_before_E-day.jpg

this is the ammo token info:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3886954673/AMMO_TOKEN.pdf

this is mission 3:

https://rapidshare.com/files/177738827/ACT_1_-_Fish_in_a_Barrel.jpg

and this is the new map for missin 3:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1130120774/FOUNTAIN.jpg

ok...all of those are in rapidshare..i really hope they work for you. if not i dont know what else to do....any suggestions will be great....have a nice day everyone!

#14 onimike

onimike

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:47 PM

thanks i will try them right away but if they dont work the only way i really know is create a site at webs.com upload them there and have ppl make accounts to get them or email is always an option but if theres alot of ppl wanting them that could take a while. but i just started with photo shop so no i dont really know but i can  do basics i have been practicing because i have weapons characters and extra a.i. cards for a campaign mode i want to make

#15 Perekatypole

Perekatypole

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

2 samruiz123

Pls, could you reupload ammo tokens?

#16 Andre_GOW

Andre_GOW

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

Can't download any of it, says donload not avaible again, any other places to get it?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS