no clue where to post this raffle question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wewingtonheetanicus

wewingtonheetanicus

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:58 AM

so im a new member can someone explain to me how the raffle thing works on here with levels 1-4 and etc or direct me somewhere

#2 Ezel

Ezel

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:57 AM

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago. This raffle-thing is the greatest thing ever! EVERY MONTH they give away stuff on a raffle. EVERY MONTH, NO EXCEPTIONS because. .. . ..

The raffle has to still be on since it's still mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

I bet the forums i RIDDLED with posts like the one below and I just can't find them because of my lousy google-skills:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=1&efcid=2&efidt=86586

#3 angrychef

angrychef

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

i was also wondering about this anyone know?

#4 Stryder1965

Stryder1965

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

I would like to know more about the raffle as well and how to get points for it.

#5 Anomandras

Anomandras

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

yeah, me too. Im scanning and searching the whole forum but there's no official answer to be found. So far…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS