• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Malifer

Malifer

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:11 AM

Howdy,

At this point no one really outside FFG knows what to expect from a Star Wars Roleplaying game, but whether is it box heavy like Warhammer Fantasy or book based like Warhammer 40k I think a Mansions of Madness Style Star Wars game could be amazing for a couple of reasons.

First a quick fun Co-op Star Wars Board game would just be great and unique to Star Wars board games.

Secondly, in this dream of mine, most of the fiddly bits would be a great accessory to either style pen paper Rpg. The plastic minis FFG makes for Talisman and Arkham Horror's monster tokens are excellent.

A Stand-alone co-op board game that can also double as a Rpg accessory. (and really just the minis, tokens, & tiles could be cool for any Star Wars Rpg even if it's the old WEG d6)

I think this idea is just money in the bank, so someone over there is probably working on it.

Please and Thank you.

#2 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:15 AM

Not sure a MoM style Star Wars game is possible as FFG don't have the board game rights. Those are still 'sadly' with Hasbro. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS