Monthly Group - Oakmont, PA #2!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Magnus Arcanis

Magnus Arcanis

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:18 AM

October 1st at Mr. Nice Guy Games in Oakmont, PA at 1pm we will having our second meeting!

The first one was a blast getting a nice 5 players and we're hoping more will be able to show.

A very casual scene and very welcoming to new, inexperienced, or even experienced players!... Really... you don't even have to play this game and you'd be welcome to show up for a fun time playing some Call of Cthulhu.

So come on down and see what new and crazy decks and strategies that will debut at this event or just to learn the game and make some new friends.

Hope to see you there!

-Tom Capor

-------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Q: I can't make it there by 1, can I still come?
A: Yes! We're using an open play format so feel free to come and go as  you please.

Q: How late will this awesome event run?
A: Last time we ended around 10pm or so... Honestly we'll stop when everyone feels like stopping, so no definate end time.

Q: But I may have to leave early is that ok?
A: While it sucks you can't stay for the duration, its no problem if you have to leave early. Only drawback is that you get to miss out on the epic-ness taking place.

Q: How awesome is the epic?
A: Epically Awesome!

Q: Do you guys only play 1v1, any chance for some multi-player?
A: Yep! In fact we enjoyed several hours of multi-player during Meeting #1 and I expect we'll do some more this time around as well!

Q: Is there food around?
A: Mr. Nice Guys is conviently located near several sweet places to eat for when the hunger overcomes our will to play!

Q: Aren't you a overreacting a little?
A: Yes! But its a good energy that shows off all the buzz and excitement surrounding this amazing event.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, its gonna be fun. Like... not coming down to play is just a bad idea that would only be trumped by even worse ideas. :P

#2 Random_Person

Random_Person

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:55 AM

I'll be there!

It really was a blast last time and I'm looking forward to continuing throughout the year.  I hope we can get some new players in also.  I'd love to teach people so we can have more players!

#3 Magnus Arcanis

Magnus Arcanis

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

UPDATE!!!!!! TIME!!!!!!!!

The interest in this event has BEEN

about the same as last time....

So... ya. Anyway. Had an idea. Still half-baked but what I would like to do is film all the crazy antics.

However, I need cameras! As in more than one. Tripods and any construct that would allows us to film game play would be awesome. So if you have something we can use bring it! I wanna borrow it ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS