Secret Societies >>> A preview of Lure of Power

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FFG DanielC

FFG DanielC

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:10 AM

When you run with the wrong crowd, you might find yourself mixed up in something you'll regret. Now, you can fall into some unsavoury societies in your Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game, with new Secret Societies in Lure of Power. Read the preview here

You can read the announcement for Lure of Power here

You can read the Minions of Slaanesh preview here

Enjoy the game!

"Forget it, Ray; it's New Angeles." 

Twitter: @danlovatclark

#2 GoblynKing

GoblynKing

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

Loving what I've seen/read so far! When do we get a sneak peek at the new social combat expansion!?

#3 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

Well, that's interesting :)

#4 korknadel

korknadel

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:03 AM

It's a month since the last announcement and that was for Hero's Call (which I am excited about). Have the people at FFG no heart for the tormented fanboy who is starving and desperate about new information, previews, announcements? A hint at the adventure in Lure of Power, a preview of the social combat rules, a few more riddles to get us occupied with guessing the two new races in Hero's Call, some hints at products that are planned after Hero's Call ... anything.

But alas, as it is, it is not worth waking up and get the computer started, because there ain't news about my favorite roleplaying game .

#5 Noblesse

Noblesse

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

Any chance wie will see this on Drivethrough anytime soon?

#6 skolo

skolo

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

when i ts gonna hit european shelves?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS