Has Fantasy flight games gone bust?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Error 718

Error 718

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:54 AM

I have placed an order with this comapny for dust tank killers at the end of july and it was posted on the 16th of august.....so i think i have left it longer enough and phoned....well there is no one to speak to, the phone options dont pass you on to anyone you can talk too the mail box for customer service is full and no one replys to emails.......

1) so either this company cant be ar*sd to help me sort this problem

2) its gone bust and took my money

3)Or is just a really poor company....i dont want to think this because it has some great games but the service is very, very poor :(

Any help from people here would be great if they could point me in the right direction etc

#2 Sluggonics

Sluggonics

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

They have not gone bust.  Although the "full inbox" is kind of weird.  I would keep trying.  Someone should respond via e-mail.

#3 wewingtonheetanicus

wewingtonheetanicus

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:49 AM

that seems real odd just keep trying

#4 wewingtonheetanicus

wewingtonheetanicus

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:49 AM

that seems real odd just keep trying

#5 davidlian

davidlian

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:47 PM

Hmmm.....weird. Especially as they are making so much money. taking on new licenses here and there.

#6 Ronnoc

Ronnoc

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

Give me some of your money

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS