Game boards for Dust

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cead

Cead

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

I made some game boards for Dust Tactics. They are shown off here:fomarcreations.com/MoreArtwork.html. We played a 900 point per side 6 person game this past Sunday at our favorite game store in Milwakuee WI. Heres a pic of the boards.

#2 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:52 AM

Looks ptetty good to me, do you group the trees together to make area's of impassible?

#3 madmaxknick50

madmaxknick50

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:09 AM

Very nice boards ... 

#4 Cead

Cead

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

The single large trees provided absolute cover, you couldn't shoot in or out. The small trees were soft cover. The other pieces were a combination of soft and heavy cover. The game was won by the german/ russian forces on the 8th and final turn. The bridge was the objective. The game was great fun, but I think we had to many points per side. After the game we discussed lowering the points to 150 or so per player. Dust is a great game for the money, and the models are great looking.

#5 pancake

pancake

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

great idea, and great board nice mate.

#6 OptimusPrime21

OptimusPrime21

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

Here is the scenario we used:

#7 Psykostevo

Psykostevo

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

I like it. It's the first real 3D attempt ive seen

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS