First Chapter Easter Egg

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Treguard

Treguard

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

Just started reading Freefall today and immediately noticed- well, I'm not going to spoil it for anyone .. What I will say however is, Mr Keith, you've been busted!

#2 rbelikov

rbelikov

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Now I'm curious. Can you tell us what general topic this easter egg refers to? Android? Another sci-fi novel/film? Something personal or private of the author?

#3 Treguard

Treguard

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

Check out the detective roster that Harrion runs through, you might have mythed something.

#4 rbelikov

rbelikov

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

I see. Well, in that case I think there are a lot more "easter eggs", though I wouldn't really call them that. It's more of a homage, like the name Rick Harrison. And, actually, what makes you think it's not just a coincidence? It's not that unusual of a last name, after all.

#5 Treguard

Treguard

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:42 PM

Oh of course I can appreciate the abundant, sci-references throughout the game and subsequently this novel, but I was pleasantly surprised to see three specific names from a popular TV show I watch.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS