• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:14 AM

Hello!

When not allied Neutral Units use their own "unit sheet," with slots for each unit.  When allied, do they keep using this sheet (& the unit's Stats: powers, special abilites, Health, etc.), in combat, or are just another unit in the player's army (using the players' "unit roster sheet")?

(Tell me if I haven't explained myself clearly please).

Thanks!

L

#2 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:45 AM

If I understand your question, you continue to use the neutral unit sheet.  You have converted them to your cause and now you can use their statistics and abilities.

It DOES NOT mean that a converted hellhound uses the knight's statistics and abilities (if you are the Daquan Lords).

#3 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hi:

YES, you understood me!  Hallelujah brother!

Thanks!

L

#4 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:14 PM

The Neutral Reference sheet is really just a sheet to reference the stats of the neutrals; it's not really a "combat sheet" in the same sense as the player faction sheets.

The order in the Faction Sheets isn't necessarily the required order for unallied neutrals that share the same initiative.  For instance, if Sorcerers and Razorwings are in the same space, and a player attacks them, the player to the left (the one controlling the neutrals for the combat) can choose which order to have them attack in, since they are both initiative 1.

I still just put the neutrals, allied or not, next to my faction sheet when resolving battle, so that the 1-2-3-4-5 order is clear.  As mentioned, they still use the abilities on the reference sheet.

#5 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:47 PM

sigmazero13 said:

For instance, if Sorcerers and Razorwings are in the same space, and a player attacks them, the player to the left (the one controlling the neutrals for the combat) can choose which order to have them attack in, since they are both initiative 1.

Hi:

So what happens in a 2 player game?

L

#6 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

LETE said:

sigmazero13 said:

For instance, if Sorcerers and Razorwings are in the same space, and a player attacks them, the player to the left (the one controlling the neutrals for the combat) can choose which order to have them attack in, since they are both initiative 1.

So what happens in a 2 player game?

In a two player game your opponent is both to your left and to your right. =P

#7 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:28 AM

Hi:

Riiiight... or, left!

Jus' checkin'.

L

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS