Looking for background history on the runewars universe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maliganok

Maliganok

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

Hey all I'm a bit new to posting and I am Looking for any history or background for the runewars universe.

Also I feel this World would make an awsome RPG lets hope FFG does make one.

#2 Hinnyboy

Hinnyboy

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

At the end of Rune Age rule book there is a section containing some information about the 4 main factions at least:

rune-age-rules.pdf

Also Steve-O has made an excellent compilation about the "runiverse":

runiverse

I hope it helps.

EDIT: hmm, the runiverse files were removed. Maybe Steve-O can help out here.

#3 Maliganok

Maliganok

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:58 AM

thanks I will look into it.

#4 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,403 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

Hinnyboy said:

At the end of Rune Age rule book there is a section containing some information about the 4 main factions at least:

rune-age-rules.pdf

Yeah.  Sadly there are at least a couple of signficant details in there that contradict earlier stuff (or are, at the very least "hard to reconcile.")  Not that I blame FFG for that, after all the fluff is just fluff at the end of the day.

Hinnyboy said:

EDIT: hmm, the runiverse files were removed. Maybe Steve-O can help out here.

Yeah, since there appears to be renewed interest here and in Descent 1e, I'll probably repost the files shortly (most likely in the Runeviser Fluff thread in the Descent forum.)  I want to go through the new stuff that's been posted since the last time I revised these files though, to get it up to par.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS