Yellow Sign Dice?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FaithPalazzo

FaithPalazzo

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:07 AM

Big fan of the mythos, I've been playing Arkham Horror forever. Recently, I started into the card game a little, and i was hoping to round out my collection (and borderline obsession) for Hastur with a set of Yellow Sign dice. I've seen images, but i don't know if they are produced like the Call of Cthulhu ones are, or if they were individually made. I don't suppose anyone would know?

#2 Marius

Marius

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:19 AM

FaithPalazzo said:

Big fan of the mythos, I've been playing Arkham Horror forever. Recently, I started into the card game a little, and i was hoping to round out my collection (and borderline obsession) for Hastur with a set of Yellow Sign dice. I've seen images, but i don't know if they are produced like the Call of Cthulhu ones are, or if they were individually made. I don't suppose anyone would know?

Do you mean these?

They don't seem to be made by either FFG or Chaosium, but they are pretty neat...

#3 FaithPalazzo

FaithPalazzo

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:36 AM

Gad-zooks! Yes indeed! Shame they only come in two sizes, however.

Thanks for the find, dood. I appreciate it!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS