ruined city for dust warfare games

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pancake

pancake

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

i made this some time ago, but when watching Gencon vids the other day of dust warfare and seeing the boards i thought this would be great for DW. Now i can't wait for the book and to have a game on it

i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/z1z/ruins.jpg

#2 pancake

pancake

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/z1z/ruins.jpg

#3 madmaxknick50

madmaxknick50

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

Very nice ... looks like a great game board. Lot of close in fighting and blocked LOS. 

#4 pancake

pancake

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:45 AM

Thanks i hope warfare is going to be worth it, so thje board will see lots of game time

#5 Wanted:Cortez

Wanted:Cortez

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:39 AM

Your ruined city looks really good. I like the blasted landscape and the rubble-strewn streets! I am very hopeful that Dust Warfare will be good! If not, I will still enjoy playing Dust Tactics, and making up my own rules for warfare...

#6 Airborne

Airborne

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:58 AM

I really like your city boards. To put 3D into play is a good leveller in gaming especially. as stated, for line of sight. Just for a minute take a  look at those steps on that loading bay ,the shell craters in the road that give all the different marvelous slowing down features for infantry. Imagine the danger for  a walker or tank trying to get through your city,  with or with out their own infantry. These boards should give you hours of play and many different senerios , well done.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS