To download the latest version, report bugs, or request new features for this ruleset then please click here
***** UPDATED 23rd December 2013 *****
Version 1.5 of the WFRP ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II is now available. This release adds some new features after feedback from the community:
- NEW - Make the ruleset compatible with Fantasy Grounds II v3.0
- NEW - Allow party tension to be set by players as well as GM
- NEW - When Player performs end of turn actions active character is moved to next character
- NEW - When GM performs end of turn actions, active character is reset to first in initiative list
- NEW - If character has only one career, then career is automatically made current
- NEW - Add misfortune to action if currently recharging
- NEW - On successful roll, set recharge value for action
- NEW - Add and enforce encumbrance threshold within character sheet
- NEW - Automatically add basic actions when creating a new character
- NEW - Automatically add basic skills when creating a new character
- NEW - Added rules section to GM preferences to allow GM to control which rules are enforced by the ruleset
- BUG - Fixed whisper command
- BUG - Resolved bug that limited the number of characters in the initiative tracker
Your campaigns will be automatically upgrade by the new ruleset, although I recommend making a backup in case of any problems.
Note that while the ruleset is freely available, Fantasy Grounds is a paid-for product. This ruleset is not endorsed by, nor affiliated with, Games Workshop, Fantasy Flight Games, or Smiteworks Ltd. It does not include any of the content from the rulebooks and you will therefore still need the rulebooks in order to play.
Edited by neilgfoster, 23 December 2013 - 03:14 AM.