#1 Fryd Pickles

Fryd Pickles

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

Rune Age » Forums » General 
Re: Resurgence of the Dragonlords solo play
magehammer wrote:
The rules state when the Event Deck runs dry, you shuffle all discarded Stage 2 cards into another Event Deck and continue play. 

Tell me if I'm correct. The enemies that are spawned from the event deck stay in the central play area until defeated. To which they then go to the event discard pile. Instantances on the other hand or resolved immediately then placed in the event discard pile. Whenever the event deck runs out, you then shuffle all stage II event cards from the discard pile to make another event deck. So if no one ever defeats the enemies from the event deck remaining in the central play area, it is possible that your reshuffled event deck will contain nothing but instances? This is harsh. So you basically have the event deck, an event discard pile, revealed enemies stay in central play area until defeated then get discarded, you have some enemies that linger to cause damage each turn which remains in play until defeated. At first read I thought enemies only last for one round and then replaced by the next possible enemy from the event deck.

#2 D4rkFr4g

D4rkFr4g

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

That sounds correct. I've not played a game yet where the game didn't end before the event deck ran out. But in the case that you weren't able to defeat a single stage two creature then it would be instants only when you reshuffled.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS