• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Urdithane

Urdithane

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

Hi.

Maybe the question has been posted before, so excuse me for asking again then.

I still wonder about the threath cost for the Bilbo Hero card. Is this 9 a misprint? Should it be 6?

With all the other heros threath = resource cost + attack + defense + nr of wounds.

Not so for Bilbo.

Is this an error?

#2 geristor

geristor

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

there are various threads about his cost in the LOTRLCG forums, the most i can say is his ability is very good, and extra card draw every turn for the first player and no down side at all. yes berevor can make someone draw 2 cards but then can do anythin else at all. so most of the opinion that his 3 extra threat is the card draw ability.

#3 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:42 AM

Bilbo rules :) just give him a chance. I was pretty hard on Eleanor but  when I tried her she saved the day :) so I give all a chance. If not now then maybe in a later quest ;) and yes, you should probably go to the LOTR LCG forum, that's where everything is happening :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS