• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FrenchCorsar

FrenchCorsar

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:24 PM

Hello everybody,

Being a big fan of Descent, I wanted to know if the extention is planned to bring out it French (?) and if yes, towards which date

If it was already marked excuse I for this subject

Thanks for the anwers !!! Have a nice day

#2 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,561 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:56 AM

They haven't mentioned foreign language printings of the game anywhere that I'm aware of.  They usually don't post such information on this website in my experience.  I guess they rely the foreign distributors to get out word of new foreign language boxes.

I've no idea when a French version of D2e will be coming out, but I'm reasonably certain it WILL be coming out, in due time.  Descent is a big enough franchise and seems to be doing well for itself overseas from what I hear from foreign players on these forums.  I'd say take a look back at how long you had to wait for other recent French language FFG games and use that as a guide post for when D2e will come out.

#3 Exarkfr

Exarkfr

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:33 AM

Edge Entertainment, responsible for the French version of D1 haven't hinted that they won't also do D2 (granted, they haven't explicitly said they will )

You should check their board

Note that French AoD is "removed from catalog" and HoL is "last copies"

EDIT : It's not an extension, it's a whole new game (or were you talking about the conversion kit ?)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS