• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stevetor

Stevetor

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:39 PM

Heya,

Anyone know anything about if/when we might see At the Mountains of Madness or Ancient Horrors over in the UK. I have checked the regular places; 13th floor, IGUK and Gameslore, but no sign of anything. Has anyone else in the UK managed to purchase a pack domestically? If not, do we know when or even if they will be over here?

Thanks

#2 mikelosaurus

mikelosaurus

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:32 AM

Stevetor said:

Heya,

Anyone know anything about if/when we might see At the Mountains of Madness or Ancient Horrors over in the UK. I have checked the regular places; 13th floor, IGUK and Gameslore, but no sign of anything. Has anyone else in the UK managed to purchase a pack domestically? If not, do we know when or even if they will be over here?

Thanks

They've just released in the US so we should see them in a couple of weeks here in the UK - i.e. early December. If your store doesn't know anything, ask them to check with FFG's distributor Esdevium for more info.

#3 RobertIain

RobertIain

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:43 AM

Both are now listed as available at Games Lore and Spirit Games websites - although I resorted to getting mine from the US via EBay, since distribution in the UK can be very flaky, and they sell out ridiculously quickly sometimes.

#4 johnny shoes

johnny shoes

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:01 AM

Robertlain, where's that image from? Amazing that Mountains is not yet readily available in UK. It's a couple months old here. Ancient Horrors arrived yesterday.

#5 chicklewis

chicklewis

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:41 AM

Hmm, Ancient Horrors available?  Gotta get some on order. 

Chick

#6 RobertIain

RobertIain

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:59 AM

johnny shoes said:

Robertlain, where's that image from?

I found it in the Call of Cthulhu avatars, 15th row down - but if you're wondering which card/publication it's from, I've no idea

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS