• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

The text on the card:
"Special Rules: Place a door token on the first map tile's exit. This door leads to level 3. Level 3 cannot be explored from any other door.
Flip When: A player activates Location 13B's equipment(found in level 3.)"

The problem is: Level 3 is a "locked" level. This means you can't enter it until you find the key, which (according to the text on the card) is found BEHIND the locked door of level 3.

However, when you explore Level 2, you'll realize this mission setup card should refer to 12B, which is where the "unlock" card can be found.

Really liking this one so far!

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#2 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

Wrong!  I'm wrong.  There is no misprint, just crappy interpretation by an old geezer.

No problems with this mission.  Sorry!

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#3 Bjbu

Bjbu

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:03 AM

Why do You think there is no misprint on the Mission Setup card?

I don't understand it. Please explain.

You cannot flip the Stage 1 card, because You would have to activate the Location 13B's equipment to do so. But You can't without to explore Level 3 and get to Location 13B. The problem is: You cannot explore Level 3 and get to Location 13B, because Level 3 is locked.

Do I miss something?

#4 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:05 AM

Check out 12B's card, it's one of the tiles in lvl 2. Basically in this mission you first go to the other door on lvl 1 (that leads to lvl 2), explore the level and then activate 12B's "?" ability, which unlocks lvl 3, backtrack to the other door on lvl 1 (now unlocked), explore and make your way to 13B to use its "?", which triggers stage 2.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#5 Bjbu

Bjbu

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:01 AM

Aha ... I understand. I didn't check 12B's "?" entry. My fault. Thank You for the answer, Dam.

#6 golem101

golem101

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:19 AM

Whoa!

Was checking the mission for tonight's game and fortunately I double-checked the forums, as I stumbled on the same mistake (not reading 12B card ability). Thanks guys!

#7 willmanx

willmanx

• Members
  • 773 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

I made thé same mistake :)

#8 idon12no

idon12no

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

Glad I found this post, I was thinking WTF as well :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS