Photo

WE NEED NEW RACES! (Caps help amplify the need for 'em.)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 American Dragon

American Dragon

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

I seriously mean this. And I don't mean unaffiliated allies that are Destruction/Order lists. I mean brand-spanking new races with capital boards. For example:

Skaven (A must for me), Brettonia, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings, Ogres, and Wood Elves.

Wow, that was a dumb example. I just listed all of the races that aren't covered like the main 6. Wowza.

Well, what do YOU think?

AmDrag

"Being honest may not get you many friends, but it'll always get you the right ones." - John Lennon

"I am a chancellor. I was elected because I know how to think outside the box, which means I can also think inside the chimney! Can you think inside a chimney?" - Pinkie Pie

#2 DarkestWay

DarkestWay

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

I would think more races would be cool.

#3 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

I don't see the need for new (main) races.  I'm happy with the 6 i got.

#4 Nospmas

Nospmas

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:37 PM

Since I play casually - then I have a pure skaven, lizardmen, wood-elf, and count deck. And do the best I can to balance them all so that everyone can play whoever they feel like playing. I think each of the neutrel races have a unique flavor that can easily be synergized, with tatics and support cards from the 6 main factions, to still be viable in a non-tournoment setting. 

#5 KinslayeR

KinslayeR

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:18 AM

I think the Skaven, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, and Wood Elves are good candidates for new main races.

#6 cuttingrage

cuttingrage

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:03 AM

So what happens to the neutral cards we already have for these races?

#7 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

keepem neutral just give a cap board that might decrease the cost of every card for that race u play (minimum of 1) I would assume maybe

#8 SenhorDeTodoOMal

SenhorDeTodoOMal

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

loken14 said:

keepem neutral just give a cap board that might decrease the cost of every card for that race u play (minimum of 1) I would assume maybe

Maybe not a cost decrease because most of them are pretty cheap already, but maybe some race-dependent capital ability. (eg. All your undead units get Necromancy)

#9 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

SenhorDeTodoOMal said:

loken14 said:

Maybe not a cost decrease because most of them are pretty cheap already, but maybe some race-dependent capital ability. (eg. All your undead units get Necromancy)

i actually like that even more i just assumed because caps now give a loyalty symbol

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS