Photo

WE NEED NEW RACES! (Caps help amplify the need for 'em.)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 American Dragon

American Dragon

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

I seriously mean this. And I don't mean unaffiliated allies that are Destruction/Order lists. I mean brand-spanking new races with capital boards. For example:

Skaven (A must for me), Brettonia, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings, Ogres, and Wood Elves.

Wow, that was a dumb example. I just listed all of the races that aren't covered like the main 6. Wowza.

Well, what do YOU think?

AmDrag

• Hermanel likes this

"Being honest may not get you many friends, but it'll always get you the right ones." - John Lennon

"I am a chancellor. I was elected because I know how to think outside the box, which means I can also think inside the chimney! Can you think inside a chimney?" - Pinkie Pie

#2 DarkestWay

DarkestWay

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

I would think more races would be cool.

#3 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

I don't see the need for new (main) races.  I'm happy with the 6 i got.

#4 Nospmas

Nospmas

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:37 PM

Since I play casually - then I have a pure skaven, lizardmen, wood-elf, and count deck. And do the best I can to balance them all so that everyone can play whoever they feel like playing. I think each of the neutrel races have a unique flavor that can easily be synergized, with tatics and support cards from the 6 main factions, to still be viable in a non-tournoment setting. 

#5 KinslayeR

KinslayeR

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:18 AM

I think the Skaven, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, and Wood Elves are good candidates for new main races.

#6 cuttingrage

cuttingrage

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:03 AM

So what happens to the neutral cards we already have for these races?

#7 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

keepem neutral just give a cap board that might decrease the cost of every card for that race u play (minimum of 1) I would assume maybe

#8 SenhorDeTodoOMal

SenhorDeTodoOMal

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

loken14 said:

keepem neutral just give a cap board that might decrease the cost of every card for that race u play (minimum of 1) I would assume maybe

Maybe not a cost decrease because most of them are pretty cheap already, but maybe some race-dependent capital ability. (eg. All your undead units get Necromancy)

#9 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

SenhorDeTodoOMal said:

loken14 said:

Maybe not a cost decrease because most of them are pretty cheap already, but maybe some race-dependent capital ability. (eg. All your undead units get Necromancy)

i actually like that even more i just assumed because caps now give a loyalty symbol

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS