Possible Anima: Beyond Fantasy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ru-Doragon

Ru-Doragon

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

So, I have recently stopped down to the Event Center for the first time, and really liked the layout and the style of the facility. Recently I have fallen in love with Anima: Beyond Fantasy and have decided that it's one of my favorite gaming systems to date. With the combination of these two events, I have decided that I would like to start up a new campaign that I have been thinking about for awhile here. The biggest thing that I'm looking for right now is how many people would be interested in it.

Here's a little information on the campaign idea.

There are secrets of our world, forgotten tales and ignored legends. Even in this day of 'enlightenment' we are seriously ignorant about whats around us. Thing's move in the shadows, thing's we can't even fathom. then their are hidden truths, worlds and lands that lay beyond our sight. If you have an open mind, patience, and an Iron Will, you can bare witness to something incredible.

The 'powers that be' are aware of these secrets and they fear them. Our worlds Government and religious powers have developed a society that they can easily control. This comfort has given those with power a stronger desire to destroy anything that challenges their way of life. With this mind set, they have created secret forces to seek out and destroy these 'evil' or 'unholy' ways. Sometimes even twisting their rules to use the same powers and skills that they seek to condemn.

We know these secrets, we are apart of these secrets. The world is secretly changing and this war was the catalyst. We gather and teach those that know them to. We are the magus order, and we train Wizards, Summoners, Psychics and Ki Masters in their arts. We hope for a unity one day, for now we train and move in the shadows.

And you, you are those we train and educate. You are the future, though many dark parts still are ahead of us. This is one of those times.

#2 Ru-Doragon

Ru-Doragon

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

I can see that not to many of you seem to be too interested in playing an Anima game. I'm not sure if that is because you don't like the system, your not familiar with the system, or if you are not just interested in the type of game that I'm running. If it's unfamiliar with the system, I can always sit and talk with people, walk them through with the concept of the system and setting and see if it's something your interested in. If you don't like the style of the story that I'm wanting to run, just let me know I have plenty of other idea's for games and can run different stories. If your not interested with a games system... well I guess there isn't much I can do about that. I'm going to plan on being down at the Event Center on the Seventh of next months around 5pm so I can answer questions and talk with a few people about the game idea. You can also send me messages or comment on here if you have any questions or suggestions.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS