The Hopeless Gamer has pictures of the new LCG from Gencon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pwvogt

pwvogt

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:02 AM

Finally was able to take a couple of minutes to upload my close-ups of the cards to The Hopeless Gamer. You can find them here: http://thehopelessga...-card-game.html

#2 Mestrahd

Mestrahd

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

These are some nice pictures. Hopefully, they will show people that it's different from LOTR. I look forward to your promised review.

#3 PadmeSkywalker

PadmeSkywalker

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:10 AM

Nice pics. I can't wait for this to come out.

#4 Kiwina

Kiwina

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

Does anyone else find the flavor text of the Stormtrooper card funny?

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:32 AM

I like how the unique characters (Lando in this case) have that white box above their text area, presumably denoting which version of the same character they are. It smacks of excellent planning. :D

Also, I don't see any Stormtroopers here. I see that Rebel Trooper who is shooting a Stormtrooper, but no flavor text apparent there. :o

#6 Kiwina

Kiwina

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:00 AM

MarthWMaster said:

I like how the unique characters (Lando in this case) have that white box above their text area, presumably denoting which version of the same character they are. It smacks of excellent planning. :D

Also, I don't see any Stormtroopers here. I see that Rebel Trooper who is shooting a Stormtrooper, but no flavor text apparent there. :o

Oops, apparently my comment belonged in the Gameplay overview and images thread.

The game does look promising.  I look forward to learning more about the game and seeing cards without the "demo" watermark.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS