Favourite Game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mighty Jim

Mighty Jim

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

How do some people already have this showing up as one of their favourite games? I thought you could only 'favourite' a game you said you owned. And this is isn't even out until next year.

#2 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

Heh. Some people are that sold by the fact that it's Star Wars, what else could it be but their favorite? :D 

#3 Doom1502

Doom1502

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

Yep, I know it's going to be in my top 5 ;) (and because I don't own that many FFG games ;))

#4 borithan

borithan

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

They might (like myself) use it as a short-cut to the page they are most likely to use. I have all the 40k RPG products in my top 5. Now, They are in my top 5, but if I was wanting to give an actual depiction of my taste I would have probably just stuck Dark Heresy in there and ranked the other FFG games I own.

#5 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 922 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:25 AM

borithan said:

They might (like myself) use it as a short-cut to the page they are most likely to use.

Hit the nail on the head. They make great bookmarks to the things I'm wanting to read. 

#6 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

It's Star Wars. If this doesn't make my Top 5 when it comes out...there really is no way to finish that sentence without hyperbole or figurative language.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS