Campaign game?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mostrojoe

mostrojoe

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:01 PM

There will be a campaign system, or a chapter that will instruct players how to create their own campaign, or to link single battles?

There will be a way to manage a personalized platoon bringing it from battle to battle?

The game will lack depth as WH40K does?

#2 Peacekeeper_b

Peacekeeper_b

• Members
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

mostrojoe said:

There will be a campaign system, or a chapter that will instruct players how to create their own campaign, or to link single battles?

There will be a way to manage a personalized platoon bringing it from battle to battle?

The game will lack depth as WH40K does?

Maybe we will know in 4Q 2011. Until then everything is speculation.

#3 wminsing

wminsing

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:21 AM

I would be surprised if we had a campaign game in the core book- I'd like to see one but it's not exactly core book material.  But we might be surprised.  I'd like to see something more then a simple 'ladder' or 'tree' campaign though.

Don't know, but Andy Chambers seems to have a liking for this sort of customization.

40k is currently as deep as a kiddie pool, so I have no fear in this regard.

-Will

#4 madmaxknick50

madmaxknick50

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:57 AM

I am hopeful we get a stand alone campaign book (s) ... similar to the Cyclone and Sea Lion expansions for Dust Tactics. Price them around say $19.95 and I think they will sell quite well.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS