Photo

Dominus Exxet Weapons/Armor Pricing Guide!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Manabu.Agent039

Manabu.Agent039

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:47 AM

I know that many have been in need of the DE pricings, so for those in need of the arms/armor pricing and weights from the web supplement, i translated them and made it into a 1-page pdf you can print out and tuck into the book:

Dominus Exxet Arms- Armor Pricing by Manabu

Hope this helps :>

Also: for those of you who do not know of our other site for Anima:RPG and Anima:Tactics; http://cipher-studio...imaBB/index.php has many things that i have found many on here to be looking for, and is trafficed by us Free gents (Anima representatives) a tad more than the forums here are.

#2 Soberus

Soberus

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

Awesome. Thank you.

#3 Manabu.Agent039

Manabu.Agent039

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:54 AM

No problem! If there is anything else that is found to be needed regarding material in other languages, feel free to ask!

#4 SafireDeluge

SafireDeluge

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Maybe somewhat unrelated, but is there some place in Dominus Exxet that lists the Reload/Rate of Fire of the new weapons and I just didn't see it?

Also, in the Weapons In Martial Arts on page 43 of Dominus Exxet it lists the Sanjiegun (Three Sectional Staff) as a weapon associated with a couple of Martial Arts and I have no idea where this weapon is located, as I haven't seen it in DE or the core book. Did they mean to reference the Haru no Okina (Three Sectional Glaive)?  I guess they're roughly the same, and I noticed they say Blocking Dagger instead of Parrying Dagger and Tiger Claws instead of just Claws. I wasn't sure if I just missed the Sanjiegun somewhere.

#5 Sebashaw

Sebashaw

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

I think Haru no Okina and Sanjiegun are the same weapon.

#6 Arikail

Arikail

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:54 AM

I've also noticed the Martial Arts Weapons section references a Talwar and Kogai (in Capoeira and Selene, respectively), that I see no reference to anywhere else, either in DE or the main book. If these are found, and I just missed them, if someone could point them out, that'd be great.

Other translational errors in that section include the Rondela  (Buckler) and Lanzar (Lance).

#7 Tectorman

Tectorman

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

Awesome.  Is there another table out there somewhere for describing the ranges/reload times/rate of fires/etc. for all the ranged weapons?

#8 Sidisessinu

Sidisessinu

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

They are probably using the stats for the Sabre and wakazashi since the Talwar is a form of Sabre and the Kogai is a form of Wakazashi.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS