• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shelfwear

Shelfwear

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:35 AM

lol

A bargain? The cards are in used condition. Guess the seller would even ask a higher price if they were new...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/1589943155/ref=sr_1_11_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1311425316&sr=8-11&condition=used

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:54 AM

I have my copy already, got it from my FLGS which still lists it in stock. And for a lot less .

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 JCHendee

JCHendee

• Members
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:17 AM

That's priceless... or at least that seller thinks so.  I would assume (hopefully) that its a typo and the seller meant to enter $19.00 and forgot to add the "."

#4 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:34 PM

I have seen a lot of things on Amazon advertised for far more than they are worth.

I think it is either someone trying to pull a fast one and prey on a quick-clicking buyer OR an honest mistake OR possibly an attempt to boost the "value" of a business by adjusting the percieved value of all products at selling prices...

Who knows? What I do know is that he/she is rather unlikely to make that sale!

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS