- Players receive no runes from the start of the game.
- The goal of the game is to control 8 areas containing runes.
- Fake runes are used in the Long Epic Game and if players run out of runes, no more runes may be placed. If there are no more fake runes the player simply needs to place a real rune, but if he removes fake runes he must put one of them back on the board.
- The game runs for a maximum of 12 years and the player with 8 runes or most runes in winter of the 12th year is the winner. After winter of the 6th year the season decks are shuffled. When a player has 8 runes he reveals his victory.
- When recruiting the used resources drop one point.
- Open objectives: In addition to the secret objectives, there will be two open objectives (one for evil and one for good). The first player to complete this objective receives a dragon rune. When the open objective has been completed it is discarded and a new objective is revealed. When the objective deck is empty is shuffled.
- Exploration tokens are always used for epic games and make sure the dragon thrones are in the game.
Gallows House Rules v1
No replies to this topic
Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:46 AM