Axis Light Walkers and the FAST ability

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex

Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

I noticed the Axis light walkers lack the FAST ability, and without it the Allied light walkers are considerably better. Is this errata? Are they supposed to be FAST?

#2 Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

CRICKETS CHIRPING AS USUAL...........

#3 DoomOnYou72

DoomOnYou72

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

There is no errata and there is nothing previously stating or implying they should have the fast ability.

#4 Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

Have you compared the different walkers? Compare them and see if they are not missing something to balance them out. I think it is the FAST ability, but perhaps it is AGILE or something else. Otherwise they are weak. And I have written FFG and I await a response. I suspect it was not well thought out, and over the next few weeks I will be proven correct.

#5 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

I am very dissapointed with the stats.  The Allied lights are a lot lighter armoured with the crewmen exposed yet they have the same armour and wounds as the Axis mech and move fast.  In the pre-blurb they mentioned the light walkers being scouts and moving up front, yet none have the Scout ability!

#6 Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:38 PM

I am waiting for a response from FFG, but they have given me the "We are too busy with Gencon" answer. This is irritating in the extreme, so I propose we solve this problem ourselves with a round of battles.

I will test them out as printed and with Fast, Agile, etc.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS