Thank you! I knew that (or figured) but it's good for clarification.
Now, I have some more questions... But I don't know if I should just have a new thread (Don't know the spamming guidelines in this forum.) So... here goes nothing:
1) Professor Albert Wilmarth doesn't have a "Response" or "Forced Response" in front of his ability, "While Prof... that story card loses an icon struggle of your choice." Does it need one? Do I have to do it? (Or is "While" something different than both? A passive effect that must happen when the "while" occurs that does not trigger?
2) Freelance Photographer reads, "Action: Pay 1 to ready Freelance Photographer." I can use this when he is already readied, right?
3) Let's say my opponent plays Pulled Under (Action: Exaust a character with at least 2 Terror icons to choose and destroy an exhausted non-Ancient One character.) on my exhausted Freelance Photographer. (To make sure I understand the timing structure completely.) I can't use his ability to ready him, right?
3B) Continuing off that. Let's say I know he has another Pulled Under and I have another exhausted Photographer. Since he already used an action, it is my opportunity to use one, and I can ready the Photographer without him being killed by a second Pulled Under?
4) Student Archaelogist has this, "Response: After Student Archaeologist is restored, draw a card..." My question is how long can I wait until I use her ability? I'm thinking as long as it's in the same phase. I'm thinking I'd be able to play an event or two, maybe do another response that I could do from restoring another character (Mad Genius: "Response: After restored, put 1 success token on a story card.). Or maybe I want to active Strange Librarian (Action: Exhaust this card to look at the top 3 of a deck and put 1 back on the bottom.). I'm thinking that I should be able to use other responses as long as I don't move to the next "response" window.
5) Finally, I have a question about Forced Responses. I commit to a story with two Ravager From the Deep (When this commits to a story, wound all other characters committed to that story.) and one Serpent of Yoth (Forced Response: After this enters your discard pile, each opponent must choose and sacrifice a character.) I know when that happens, at least one RftD trigger resolves. This causes me to have to Forced responses that need to be resolved. I know I can only resolve one at a time, but can I choose which one goes first, or do I have to resolve them in the order they were created?
5B) What happens when my opponent also has Forced Response from committing to a story or characters getting wounded? Do all of my Forced Responses trigger then theirs (Let's say I'm the active player.) or do we switch one and then one?
5C) Just to be absolutely positive, no Actions or Responses can be played while the Forced Responses are resolving, right?
6) LAST ONE. I promise! Jack "Brass" Brady has, "Disrupt: BEfore a triggered ability resolved, return him to his owner's hand." What exactly is a triggered ability? I'm just saying, I think it's Disrupt, Action, Response, or whatever by a card in play (or just left play, or something) and not Events. Because part of me is thinking that events don't create triggers, but I don't know. Like, when you play Political Demonstration, it creates a trigger of its text instead of actually doing it. (I know that doesn't make much sense, but I'd like clarification.)
AGAIN. Thanks. I'm sorry to ask for all this
But I appreciate your help.