Hey there people,
I have had some time to myself and so i thought id get back to a scenario im working on (russian vs german)
There are a couple of scenario rules im working on, and id just like to post the one regarding snipers to see if it makes sense to everyone (see FFG this is how you make sure rules make sence...)
- Place a victory token on one of your Div 1 squads, this squad is concidered to have a sniper in it.
- Place the “Sniper Attack” card from the ground support deck with your operations cards.
- This card only refers to the squad you have placed the victory token on (not ‘any friendly unit’), and sniper has a range of 8. All other information on the card is used.
- using the sniper cost 1 activation (dose not cost any command points) and dose not fatigue the squad but place a fatigued token on the Sniper Attack card once it has been activated (this token is removed during the status phase like all the other tokens) so the sniper may be activated once every round.
- sniper may not attack if its squad is fatigued, pinned or disrupted
- sniper is concidered killed when the last regular or eliet figure is removed from the base.
Thanks for any feed back