Awesome Game- Congratulations!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Feros1

Feros1

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

Hello all, joined the forum today.  I just wanted to say:  Congratulations to the designer, all involved and Fantasy Flight Games!  This is one special board game, especially if you are a fan of the books and the new series on HBO.  I really hope they keep supporting it, me and my son are having a blast and just got my nephews into it.  Next I am going to start to paint the miniatures.  Take care!

#2 DragonWhimsy

DragonWhimsy

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

I agree! I've enjoyed this game more than any wargame/boardgame I've ever played. Love this game. It's simple but it's so tactical. Every scenario is like playing a whole different game and even playing the same scenario is different every time!

"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign? Anyone can make an error, but that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS