Giant Battlelore book

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheKingOfBlades

TheKingOfBlades

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

Would any one else but me like to see a battlelore rulebook (possibly hardback) That contains all the game rules, rules for units, terrain, monster and any rule that has been published to date?

I would love this because sometimes flipping through tons of small rulebooks can be a real hassle and it would be great if all the rules were located in one book.

It would also work out for people that could only get an ffg french set. Now they would have a way to get an official rulebook in English.

#2 blumax1981

blumax1981

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:44 AM

I agree. that a rules compilation would be great.  I am not a big fan of the hard backed rule books, but I would take what I could get.

#3 Kristabelle

Kristabelle

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:24 AM

On BGG I have seen posted a link to just such a book, albeit an abridgement of the combined rules with images removed. It is available for individual print from lulu. Search the BGG Battlelore forums for lulu and you should find it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS