Ok, just bought this and have a few questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tyrant242

Tyrant242

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Most of this seems pretty straight forward but I do have a few questions.  First, if there are cylons on the board, and a new cylon attack crisis card is drawn do the new units just add to what is already there?  Second,  If a skill or quorum card allows you to see someone elses loyalty card and you tell everyone that person is a cylon, then ... what?  They are revealed and at what point do they execute their discard of cards and such.  Those are the only main ones that come to mind.  I always try to get the rules for a game down pat before my group plays and try to work out the kinks and this forum is a godsend for FFGs.  Own many now and plan on getting many more.  Thanks for the help.  Can't wait to play this one as the hidden FU factor is just great. 

#2 Anacreon

Anacreon

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

1.  Yes, it adds those units to what is already there.

2. Just because one person (and that person only) is allowed to see the loyalty card, it does not mean the cylon is revealed.  The person viewing the card could be the cylon and lie about a human being the cylon.  In the core game, I believe only the cylon can out themselves as the cylon.  However, in the Pegasus expansion, a character can be executed, and that will reveal what they are to everyone. 

Enjoy!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS