• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kjorn

kjorn

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Hi.

I play the Lord of the rings card game for about 2 weeks and i really like it.  It's the first time i saw a game i can finally play.  Because nobody around me like this kind of game.

So i'd like to know if there's any other 1 player or solo game around here?

and thank you for the great design of Beravor, she's really cute :-)))

Kjorn

#2 Penfold

Penfold

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:23 AM

That is the only one.

#3 mischraum.de

mischraum.de

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

If you have to play on your own maybe the newly released Ascension Chronicle of the Godslayer app for iPod/iPad is something for you. It is a game similar to Dominion and has AI for solo play.

Also if you are looking for players there is a member map on cardgamedb.com. Leave your flag there and you can be found or maybe there is already someone near you!

Travelling for LCG tournaments: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Gen Con, Genoa, Göteborg, Liege, Salzburg
Next destination: Make a suggestion!

#4 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

Looks like we now have two LCG properties you can play solo. And in one of them you actually get to play Solo. :P

#5 Cap8tin

Cap8tin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:58 AM

Arkham Horror and Elder Sign are one player games, and also multiple player. I agree, they should keep producing the 1 player games, but it isn't a bad idea to learn a couple multiple player games as well simply because they are good games, and you might need to be ready to play someone if you can find a good player. Promote the genre that you like by buying the games, in addition it looks like they are doing reasonably well, but it is not enough of course, yet look at it this way. FF dished out Arkham Horror as well as other dishes, and people ran to Arkham, so now they made the miniatures which is another game upgrade. That works better than trying to sell a $250.00 game at the very beginning. That was a good move.

#6 Cap8tin

Cap8tin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

I forgot to say to get ready for Arkham Horror...gold. The gold edition. That is what we want to see sell. Arkham Horror Bronze, Silver, and Gold. For one player.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS