• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jonz

Jonz

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hi all guys!

i wonder what is going on about this game. i am wating the rules release and i would like to know a release date of the game itself.

i have another question about the game:

playable factions (Gonzaga, Visconti, Medici and D'Este)will have a fixed start setup or not? Will They have particular/different abilities or skills or they will be all the same?

thank You!

#2 Blodoks

Blodoks

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

I don't know if I can post the producer's link, btw on that site is July 29, 2011

#3 Salkaner

Salkaner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

Jonz said:

playable factions (Gonzaga, Visconti, Medici and D'Este)will have a fixed start setup or not? Will They have particular/different abilities or skills or they will be all the same?

In basic game the hav all the same skills.

In advanced mode they have their own particular abilities (based slighytly on real historical families' style).

#4 Jonz

Jonz

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

Salkaner said:

Jonz said:

In basic game the hav all the same skills.

In advanced mode they have their own particular abilities (based slighytly on real historical families' style).

Wonderfull news!

thank You

#5 Grayle

Grayle

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

Looking forward to seeing this hit the shelves.  I am pretty certain I will aquire this.

#6 sonofachung

sonofachung

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

In stock at coolstuff

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_boardGame.php?viewType=view%20board%20games&fp=Acc-FFGVentura#Ventura Board Game

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS