Missing pieces

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HalifaxDM

HalifaxDM

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:53 AM

I recently purchased the Battles of Westeros core game and it is sadly missing 5 calvary sized bases. 

Is there anyway of having this rectified, or at the very least a way of buying more? Having 5 units that are unuseable will annoy me to no end.

#2 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

Click through the User Support link at the bottom of this page and send a message to Customer Service. I am sure they will sort you out with what you need.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#3 Miljenko

Miljenko

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:26 AM

How long did you wait for response fom FFG support?

I'm missing Chaos Card from Chaos in the Old World, and send mail to customer support, and after almost a week still no replay.

#4 DropDeadCriminal

DropDeadCriminal

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

I am having the same problem. 

I had 1 issue with a game a while back and they had it sorted and a new piece out to me within 12 hours of me sending a email about it.

I now have an issue with a new game and I have sent 2 emails and have been waiting a week for a reply. 

#5 DropDeadCriminal

DropDeadCriminal

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:05 AM

Just a follow up. I tried calling the phone number listed on the support page but there is no live person you can talk to. It just has you leave a message on at a different number. 

#6 DropDeadCriminal

DropDeadCriminal

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

Follow up to my follow up. 

I called the general support number and talked to someone who informed me that for parts requests they don't usually send a response email, they just send out the part. So for anyone browsing this thread with the same question I had, the part is probably already on the way. 

#7 GorFrag

GorFrag

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

I got a response Email.

#8 TyrionXavier

TyrionXavier

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:37 AM

Miljenko said:

How long did you wait for response fom FFG support?

I'm missing Chaos Card from Chaos in the Old World, and send mail to customer support, and after almost a week still no replay.

I had the same issue with a card from Warhammer Invasion.  They never did reply to the email, but I did get the card in the mail.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS