Green sleeves out of stock

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shoogoo

Shoogoo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

I have checked for the last two weeks and it seems it's always out of stock. When do you think I can expect FFG to resupply?

FFG, take my money!

#2 ArgentumLupus

ArgentumLupus

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

Shoogoo said:

FFG, take my money!

+1 ^ This. I have a whole bunch of new games I need to get sleeved, and I can't bring myself to play them until the cards are protected. It's killing me because I really want to play my new StarCraft and Doom games.

#3 OtakuR

OtakuR

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

Indeed.  I just bought the last 4 boxes my FLGS had, and I need about 6 more boxes in order to get all my Munchkin cards sleeved.  And the sooner the better! 

#4 rikowal

rikowal

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:29 PM

I know, take my money too!  I hit my LGS and they had everything but the green.  I ended up buying the Mayfair Chimera sleeves instead, and they are inferior...but I guess they will do the job until the greens come back in supply. @_@;

#5 rikowal

rikowal

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:52 PM

Imagine my surprise when I went to my LGS and they had a case of the green sleeves back in stock!  Now I can get my games sleeved.  :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS