Photo

New Warhammer 1349: Year of the Plague player.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ronnoc

Ronnoc

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

Hey guys,

I've just started playing Warhammer 193: Year of the Five Emperors and by 'playing' I mean I bought the starter set and realized I don't know anyone who plays the bugger.  If anyone is willing to put up with a lot of bad jokes regarding Warhammer 2010: The Year We Make Contact's name and would like to help me learn to play, I would really appreciate it.  If not, do people show up for the open gaming nights?  Would I be able to just show up at random and find someone to play?  (I'd be down with playing any sort of FFG game, as well.  My board game group broke up last year and I haven't gotten my fix in a while.)

The trick here is that I'm only available every other weekend (including this upcoming one) and Wednesdays, but if that sounds cool leave a shout!

#2 Ronnoc

Ronnoc

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

N-no one wants to play with me? ;_;

I'ma be there tomorrow ANYWAYS, so if you're looking to beat a newbie so bad he can't even believe it, here's your chance!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS