• 264 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:19 AM

Thank you for the re-org!

#2 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

Don't really think this was neccessary. Not enough traffic to really require subdivisions. Now I have to keep checking the 3 different categories to see if there's anything new....

#3 Myrnir

Myrnir

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

Well hopefully more people will post as the game grows! I still like the idea of subforums.

#4 traderghost

traderghost

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

Having sub-forums are very helpful in searching for information, especially for newbies. When I was new to DT (not that I'm a very experienced DT player now), I used to go thru the *entire* forum looking for articles on rules to search for those tricky rule situations, if they exist. A good example would be those jumping corner situations pictures posted by Loopy. I would not have thought of such a situation if I had not encountered them before, so just by reading about it certainly brings awareness of such situations to my gaming table. And if Loopy made the effort to create such beautiful and elaborate pictures to bring across the rules in pictorial form, I think they should be 'immortalized' in a rightful permanent place where they can and should be expected to be found by newbies or even experienced players alike. That is why sub-forums are such useful feature.

#5 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:05 AM

Wow, thanks for the praise! Didn't think anybody saw those pics, the discussion died as soon as I posted them...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS