Expansion wish list

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 bluecrane

bluecrane

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

As this has to do with Space Hulk, it is one of the few games for which I am willing to part with extra money for expansions!

My wish list would be:

1) Typhus / Red Plague / zombie-themed one

2) Tau

3) Slaanesh-themed one

Any other wish lists out there?

Regards,

bluecrane

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,284 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

Ewww on those. Only thing more bland and boring than Tau in 40K are Necrons .

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 bluecrane

bluecrane

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:45 AM

Zombies in outer space - what's not to like?

#4 Tunte

Tunte

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:02 AM

bluecrane said:

Zombies in outer space - what's not to like?

Dead Space Munchkin (Star Munchkin & Munchkin Zombies). It's a perfect combination!

*I know this is so off topic, but I just had to.

I'd like to see Orks and Eldar as well. This game have such potential, it's possible to do pretty much anything to improve this game.

#5 Berf

Berf

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:56 PM

That game needs simple and effective expansions that would not drastically change the game system.  Both existing expansions were small, but packed a lot of punch. 

Quite simply, I would like to see Mission pack 2 and space marine pack 2... 2 new teams, new terrains with activation abilities, new location for more variety, more event cards and a new enemy type that is spawned like the brood lords or adrenal genestealers (maybe chaos space marines that would also have an attack range).

• derroehre and mvl4d like this

You tricked me in, succubus...

#6 Destructor

Destructor

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

I agree. I'd like to see themed Space Marine expansions, so for example the Space Wolf one would be an entirely new pack of teams- you could do the same for Deathwatch. 

As for mission packs I'd like to see some more encounter cards to mix with the main deck.

#7 Tyrichter

Tyrichter

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:41 AM

- Space Wolf Marine

- Deathwatch Marine

- Dreadnaught

- Orcs

- Maybe some more scenarios, may be even shorter, but more intensive

#8 Tyrichter

Tyrichter

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

One more thing - Grey Knight.

#9 bluecrane

bluecrane

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Yes,

Grey Knights vs. Daemonettes / Bloodletters, and so on.

I really do hope to see more expansions!

#10 Nellistos

Nellistos

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:21 PM

Add a campaign mode.

Transfer surviving marines to next mission. Use scoring points to purchase support tokens etc..

• mvl4d likes this

#11 Snibe

Snibe

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

I'm sure, based on what FFG has already done with the expansions, that they will do good things with future expansions.  I do love both expansions.  I do really enjoy seeing more terrain cards and  locations most though.

#12 Lukas

Lukas

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:24 AM

Yes add a campaign mode, it would be awesome !

#13 TriumphantOgre

TriumphantOgre

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:56 AM

Nellistos said:

Add a campaign mode.

Transfer surviving marines to next mission. Use scoring points to purchase support tokens etc..

Surviving marines would mean I'd start the next mission with no marines.

• mvl4d likes this

#14 Nellistos

Nellistos

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

+1 for the campaign mode from me

#15 Style75

Style75

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

I'd like to see a whole expansion pack dedicated to encounter cards. I think they could do some interesting things with the scenarios, terrain, and add more plot by spicing up the encounter cards. Written the right way, they wouldn't change of any of the core rules.

A new mission pack would also be very welcome. Funny thing is, I don't feel that the game needs any new space marines. The ones we have now pretty much cover all the bases. I'm afraid that any new space marines would be power creep.

The big question is, does anyone have any idea when a new expansion pack will be released? Has FFG said anything about it?

#16 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:18 AM

i was thinkin and this is prolly a bad idea but a apothecary terminator and a tech marine terminator the tech marine could be useful but maybe powerin up support tokens like place 2 support token for each support or the like and the apothecary could revive fallen marines of non defeated combat team wit his support like remove x amount of support from apothecary ______ then roll a die if u roll lower than x the space marine is succesfully revived either way discard all support tokens

#17 Maedhros1977

Maedhros1977

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

Are the existing expansions only available as print-on-demand?

#18 flossy

flossy

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:11 PM

I believe that they are. However over here in the UK I managed to order some directly from a games shop. I ordered from Leisure Games. I'm not associated with them, just a customer.

#19 Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

Imperial Guard Vs. Flayed Ones? An abandoned bunker? Cue the ambient music, the sound of cold metal dragged along rusted corridor floors? Trapped in the trenches? Anyone think this sounds bitchin'?

#20 Hando

Hando

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

For my expansion wishlist I'd like more teams. Some of them don't mix very well, does anyone know what expansion I should get?

And what's the zombies?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS