• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zerloon

Zerloon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:32 AM

Hi just a quick questions :D

Is Scar used with the "Cylon Fleet" options? 

If yes, how is "he" used?

Thanks a lot

#2 redsimon

redsimon

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:57 AM

No, he is not. Carefully read the beginning of the cylon fleet option rules and the rules for using Pegasus with Exodus (at the end of the rulebook).

All cylon fleet attack cards are removed from the game when playing with cylon fleet option and also the destination card that can make Scar appear is removed when playing with Pegasus and Exodus.

#3 James McMurray

James McMurray

• Members
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:53 AM

However, if you really like him being around, there's nothing stopping you from slipping his cards into the decks. If he appears, treat him just like any other raider for the Exodus rules.

#4 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:42 AM

We still use the Crisis and the Destination that involve Scar, mostly because I love him and think its thematic.  All the other Crisis cards get pulled, but Scar stays, and it doesn't have any terrible effects on the game; you could even house-rule that his Crisis has a jump icon if you think it is unbalanced.

#5 kotongo

kotongo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:41 PM

Last time I've used a "scar-crisis" card in our games only if destination card, that have in desription to resolve a scar card, is used.

#6 Zerloon

Zerloon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

Thank you all, I really like Scar so I will try to add him someway :D

Thank agains!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS