• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 vashman2002

vashman2002

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a 27 year old gamer with a loving 26 year old wife.  We are looking for a generic gaming group.  We enjoy board games, RPG's, and general silliness.

We have experience in pathfinder and D&D.  We are willing to learn any new game.  We perfer to meet during the afternoon every week on the weekend. 

If your group is looking for two more players feel free to drop a private message.  I can further answer any questions or expand on any details.  Thanks

Vashman2002

#2 r1sefromru1n

r1sefromru1n

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:10 PM

Hi.  I just moved from the east coast (Delaware) and I am now living in Minnesota (St. Michael area).  I would love to find some gamers that would be into playing boardgames, rpgs or whatever.  Reply here or better yet hit me with an email at gamente(at)hotmail(dot)com.  Looking forward to hearing more.

#3 vaporeyes

vaporeyes

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

vashman2002 said:

Hello everyone,

I am a 27 year old gamer with a loving 26 year old wife.  We are looking for a generic gaming group.  We enjoy board games, RPG's, and general silliness.

We have experience in pathfinder and D&D.  We are willing to learn any new game.  We perfer to meet during the afternoon every week on the weekend. 

If your group is looking for two more players feel free to drop a private message.  I can further answer any questions or expand on any details.  Thanks

Vashman2002

So.....where do you live? If you or anyone else lives around Rapid City, SD and wants to join a group, we are always looking for a few more players.

We have recently been playing Tide of Iron, Talisman, Descent, Arkham Horror, Cyclades, and Star Fleet Battles. We play Friday evenings and all day Sunday most every week. 

If interested, email me at vaporeyes77@gmail.com

-Patrick

#4 Billd

Billd

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:29 AM

I believe D&D Encounters starts tonight. It's a weekly d&d game intended to be played with strangers. I'm going with a friend - and I would like to meet some people who would be willing to do an ongoing D&D campaign after Encounters is over. Maybe try that with us?

#5 Northspot

Northspot

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

I'm running Lair Assault at the Event Center next Thursday (Sept 8th) starting around 6:30pm, hopefully, but I'll be there setting up earlier.  I'm kicking around the idea of starting my bi-monthly group at the event center as well.

Until I officially begin the campaign, Lair Assault will fill the gaming void.

#6 Habibitus

Habibitus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:34 AM

Hi,

I may be soon running an every other weekend group of folks for an RPG called Don't Rest Your Head. If you are still looking for a group and are available on Sundays, then maybe we can meet up and see if its something you'd be interested in.

Sincerely,

Nick

#7 imxs10shl

imxs10shl

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Hey all. Looking for FFG board game group that meets regularly. Live in NW suburbs of Minneapolis, but would travel for the right fit. Thanks.

#8 todd55

todd55

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

i'm looking for players for the game of Descent. i made a site. here is the link..........www.meetup.com/Descent-Journeys-in-the-Dark-Dawsonville/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS