Staple replacement?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mestrahd

Mestrahd

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

So I'm trying to build some decks from a collection I bought. I have exactly 3 of everything except for Contested Village, Warpstone Excavation, and Innovation of which I have 9. My question is, other than moving those staples from deck to deck, are there other options to replace them? Maybe a decklist without using them at all?

#2 cyberfunk

cyberfunk

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Well, for tournament decks, Warpstone Excavation and Innovation are on the restricted list, meaning you can have one or the other, but not both. Every deck still runs Contested Village, so you just have to proxy them if you want to have more than three decks constructed at once. 

#3 Kaine82

Kaine82

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:01 AM

I run into this problem too. When I get a deck the way I like it, the deck will stay sleeved in a box unchanged for long periods of time.

Depending on the deck, I find Bottomless Mine to be pretty good. I works well with if you have lots of low cost units.

Play LCGs in Louisville KY :: Monthly tournaments at 2 locations!

Wednesdays :: Something2Do :: 6:30PM - 10:00PM

Fridays :: BluegrassMagic GameShop :: 6:30 PM - Midnight

RSVP :: meetup.com/cardboardgamers

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS