Suggestion to involve new players

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ileopsoas

Ileopsoas

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:39 AM

I think FFG for game like this should flank the core set policy with "starters" policy, I mean,e.g., sell starter battle pack with the same card content of the core set but containing only one race.

There would be 40 cards plus ten neutral, one for each of the six race, with a little rulebook inside...all at the cost of a new battlepack.

I think this would bring more people to join, even more than the lcg idea...

What do you think?

P.S.:FFG should restamp evrything in 3x size, it's already clear that going PRO means own everything in 3x and since tournament exist and this is an LCG it is nonsense let people buy 3 core set...because this isn't a boardgame after all! (No one out of an Asylum is going to buy 3x of chaos in the old world)

#2 Vitamin T

Vitamin T

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:07 AM

I have also had potential players mention that they would like the idea of being able to buy single race core set packs like what you are describing.

TL

#3 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

but it should be all new cards to allow the vets to buy this and no im not a vet i just have the core and ordered the last battle cycle

#4 Vitamin T

Vitamin T

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

Yeah that would be fine.  Though I'd buy a dwarf pack with 3 more demolitions in it if the price wasnt too high.

#5 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:08 PM

if priced like the battlepacks id say ballpark 10-15 dollars

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS