Hello!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Arki

Arki

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd post to introduce myself.

I'm fairly new to playing WHI, but I've kept an eye on it since its release in late 2009 (and even posted back then on BGG about how much I like the LCG model). Then a couple of months ago I thought yeah, let's jump in, it's been too long! Since then I've been playing it with friends (although I haven't tried to persuade them to buy in - that's up to them) and having a great time every time we play.

I'm also an active Magic player, and it's been interesting to play both games "side by side". They're both very much their own game, and WHI reminds me of the early years of MTG when players (and, indeed, the developers) were finding their feet with what works and what doesn't.

Anyway, I'm in central London, UK, so if anyone wants to meet up for a game or three, let's try to organise something!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS