1 Community Expansion Pack every year for CoC/AGoT/LotR/WH:I

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ahzrab

Ahzrab

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

Since the problem involves most of the current LCG's I didn't want to post it into a specific LCG forum.

Most of you guys know the new problem which came with the new LCG format: There is no market for single cards.

If you want an additional set or more of some basic cards almost every deck/several decks need, you have to buy a second pack/expansion (If it's in the new format) or 2-3 packs/expansions (If it's the old format). So, you paid about 20$ or more for 3 cards and get 57 or more cards you actually don't really need. Of course, it's cheaper than some single Magic cards, that's a great start but there's still some room for improvement of the customer friendly LCG concept.

Well long story short:

I want to suggest a yearly expansion pack (20 different cards in copies of 3) designed by the game community.

People will send their card suggestions per mail to FFG until a certain date is reached, then FFG will post a poll with the received suggestions and everyone can vote for their favorite cards.

#2 Penfold

Penfold

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:20 AM

Seriously are you still on this? The CEO himself has already stated that it is economically infeasible to put out "completionist" packs/sets. Grab some friends buy that second set and split the cards. Give the extras away to a brand new player, or someone you are hoping to convert into a new player. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS