Dial ticks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zefert1

zefert1

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

So I'm a bit confused, is the maximun dial advancement per round 2: One for having any amount of dial tokens and then an additional one for the player with the most dial tokens? Or, do you get one advancement for every token.

Thanks in advance

#2 Senik

Senik

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

only 2 maximum as you said

#3 Organous

Organous

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

Of course, that's the standard thing.  Nurgle's going to further emphasize the difference between "tick" and "token."

#4 zefert1

zefert1

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

Actually, it was the news of Nurgle being able to get five dial advancements that made me doubt my interpretation of two ticks per turn.

Anyway, thanks for a speedy answer.

#5 bioball

bioball

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:44 AM

Unless dictated by another card effect, as we see with Nurgle's new cards in Horned Rat, you generally can only double tick a turn: once for having any tokens and once again for having the most tokens.

Just to make the point clear. 

#6 Kharrak

Kharrak

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

Only a maximum amount of two ticks can be earned from Dial Tick Counters.

Outside of that, if you have the abilities  to tick immediately, and the power to feul those abilities, then you can tick as much as you can afford/manage.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS